SCD-0017 Firegrab’s documentation¶
SCD-0017 Firegrab is the main Scorpion Camera Driver for Firewire, USB, WebCameras and IP-Cameras cameras.
It is included with Scorpion Vision Installer and located in the
Scorpion Runtime folder.
The Scorpion Vision Software must be version 3 or higher.
Using Firewire 1394a and 1394b with Scorpion Vision Software
Scorpion Vision Software is compatible with Unibrain Fire-I 1394a and b drivers by using the firegrab.dll.
The ubCore SDK is normally recommended for Scorpion 6 and later
The ubCore 6.0 and Fire-I 4.0 SDK is included in the Scorpion Vision Installer Camera Driver section XI.
The lastest Unibrain drivers supports more or less all Windows Operating Systems both 32 and 64 bit versions.
- The ubCore 3.5 and later requires a driver licence from Unibrain.
- We recommend using a licensed adapter.
- With a licensed adapter the licence follows the adapter and no licence installation is required.
- The Unibrain drivers supports more or less all Windows Operating Systems both 32 and 64 bit versions.
The following Microsoft Stack versions are supported:
- 1.21, 2.00, 2.50
- 3.00 - recommended with Scorpion 5.0
Release notes provide reference camera driver’s version.
More information about Scorpion Camera Drivers.