Scorpion Vision Training in Oslo 11. - 12. October 2017¶
Fly in to the best machine vision training and learn from the experts behind Scorpion Vision Software and the unique Scorpion Stinger Technology.
Learn about 2D and 3D machinevision. How to build complete and compact machine vision systems with our Scorpion 2D and 3D Stinger cameras. Attend one, two or all three days.
Check the - Detailed Course Agenda
The course is based on the newest Scorpion Vision Software version XII release including 3D Stereo Vision and 3D Robot Vision
Wednesday 11 to Friday 11 October 2016
- Day 1, 10:00 - 18:00
- Day 2, 09:00 - 17:00
- Day 3, 08.00 - 15.30
The course content is divided into three days of basic training, compact vision systems and 3D machine vision:
Day 1 - Basic Scorpion Vision Training
- Learn how to create your own 2D machine vision system
- Learn the basics of Scorpion Vision Software and Scorpion STinger Technology.
Day 2 - Introduction to Scorpion Stinger 2D and 3D Hardware and Software
- Learn how to configure a complete vision system with
- Scorpion Vision Software
- Scorpion 2D Stinger Camera
- New Scorpion 3D Venom Camera
- New Scorpion Box Camera
- Scorpion Stinger LEDspot - LEDstrobe - Box and more
- Scorpion Embedded or Ultra Compact PCs
- Social Dinner
Day 3 - Introduction Scorpion 3D Stinger
Automatic 3D Stereo Image Calibration
3D Stereo Vision
Scorpion 3D Venom Camera - 1 micron resolution
- New NeuralOCR - best reader for direct partmarking
Scorpion 3D Stinger 200 mm Camera - RPP IR Laser
New Scorpion 3D Stinger Scanner - 3000 fps
- Basic concept of 3D Laser Triangulation
New SMART dense 3D Image Creation
Scorpion 3D Stinger for Robot Vision
The training course is held in downtown Oslo
Tordivel AS Storgata 20 N-0184 Oslo Norway
- 500 EUR per day - 1500 EUR for three days.
- Lunches and one social dinner are included.
Accommodation is not included and must be arranged by the participant. The course fee must be paid prior to the course.
Scorpion Vision Software is a registered trademark for Tordivel AS